The Give Where You Live Foundation’s 62nd Annual General Meeting took place on Tuesday, 16 November 2016.
We are pleased to report the following highlights:
- The Foundation’s total revenue grew by 8%, enabling us to contribute and return over $2.4 million to the community
- Growth of $100,000 in our corpus bringing the total to $2.8 million
- $1 million in Victorian State Government funding to implement the GROW Strategic Plan
- To date 38 committed signatories to the GROW Compact
- 50th anniversary of the Loaned Executive Program
To read the full copy of our Annual Report and review the Concise Financial Statements, please click here.
The Give Where You Live Foundation is thrilled to induct 3 new Life Members: Mike O’Brien, Ian Cover and Jordan Mavros OAM. Life membership is the highest accolade that can be presented to a supporter of the Foundation. We would like to thank each of them for the significant contribution they have made to our community.
The Chairman’s Award
The Foundation is also pleased to announce Robbie Lecchino of King of the Castle Café as the 2016 recipient of the Chairman’s Award. Robbie’s dedication to the Foundation and the Feed Geelong campaign has been tireless. Harnessing the power of social media and café patrons together with hosting special events throughout the year, Robbie raised in excess of $23,000 for Feed Geelong, helping to ensure that our most vulnerable people have access to fresh, nutritious food.
Take a look at all of the photos from the 62nd Annual General Meeting here!