- The Give Where You Live Foundation is a community foundation aiming to solve one of the most complex and entrenched social issues in our community: disadvantage
- The Give Where You Live Foundation has raised over $63 million dollars for the Geelong community since 1954
- The Give Where You Live Foundation bring together individual donors, corporate supporters and community partners we aim to Build a Better Community
- In the 2016/2017 Financial Year we will be investing over $2.4 million into the Geelong / G21 region to improve the lives of our community’s most vulnerable
- The Foundation’s 2016 community contributions include over 50 community grants valuing over $1.76 million for the delivery of services and programs impacting root causes and symptoms of disadvantage.
- The Foundation develops, implements and manages our own programs that target disadvantage directly including Feed Geelong, GROW and ENGAGE
- The Give Where You Live Foundation advocates for the most vulnerable people in our community, is a catalyst for positive change and mobilises the community to make a difference
- The Foundation strives to be innovative and creates opportunities to maximise our impact
Due to the current situation, the Give Where You Live Foundation office is currently closed. We are however operating as per normal with all staff contactable phone (03) 5229 4364 or email at email@example.com.