Community Service Delivery Grants
At the heart of a non-profit organisation’s work is their ability to operate and provide direct services to meet the needs of their clients.
Potential grant applicants in this category may apply for 12 month grants of up to $30,000 to support:
- General Operating Support – funds to support general organisational operating costs
- Service Provision – funds to maintain an existing service
- Service Provision – funds to increase an existing service
- Service Provision – funds to provide a new service
All grants are non-recurrent and will be for the 12-month period of 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021.
Maximum request in this grant category for those that have DGR1, TCC and ACNC registration is $30,000 and for those who have TCC and ACNC registration is $10,000.
Only one application will be accepted from each organisation in the Community Grant Round i.e. if you apply for a Community (Service Delivery) Grant you may not apply for a Community (Capital Works and Equipment) Grant or a Community (Capacity Building) Grant.
Other Resources to Assist You in Submitting a Successful Application
Below are resources that can assist you in putting forward your best application:
- Community Service Delivery Grant: Guidelines – this resource provides all details related to the Capacity Building Grant process, from eligibility, to timeline, to assessment criteria to expectations for successful grant recipients.
- Community Service Delivery Grant: Tips for Completing Your Application – this resource takes you through each question in the application and provides additional direction, examples or information about what we are looking for from a question.
- Community Service Delivery Grant: Tips for Using Our Online Application Form – this resource provides tips about using our online application form. This includes information about the save and resume function, attachments and common submission errors.
- Community Service Delivery Grant: MSWord Version of the Application – while applications must be submitted via our online form we provide a word version of the application to assist applicants in preparing their submission. We encourage you to prepare your answers in the word version and to copy and paste them into the online application.
If you have any questions about eligibility, suitable grant requests, the application process or the online application form please contact the Grants Team via email or phone (03) 5229-4364.