2019 Innovation Grant Expression of Interest Applications Are Now OPEN
A strength of the non-profit community is its’ ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to the problems and needs it sees in the community.
Potential grant applicants in this category may apply for a 3 year grant of up to $175,000 to be used from 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2022 to:
- test, demonstrate, trial or pilot a new concept
- support the expansion or scaling up an innovative, proven pilot program
Annually the Give Where You Live Foundation expects to fund only 1-2 Innovation grants (subject to applications received).
Applications which support systems change, involve partnerships and have evidence of matched funding will be well regarded. Only one application will be accepted from each organisation in this funding round.
Please note the Innovation Grant process is a four stage process, which includes:
- A telephone consultation with the Give Where You Live Foundation. Please contact Cynthia Scherer, Community Impact and Grants Manager at (03) 5229-4364 to discuss your potential EOI application.
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) Application. The EOI allows you to provide information on the general concept for which you are seeking funding.
- A Full Application. A limited number of EOIs will be asked to submit a more detailed (Full) application.
- An in person presentation to our Innovation Grant Advisory Panel. Those that are invited to submit a Full application will also have a chance to present in person to the Innovation Grant Advisory Panel.
We are currently accepting Innovation Grant Expression of Interest Applications until 3pm 21 November 2018.
Public Information Session
To assist potential applicants we hosted an information session on this Grant Round at the Give Where You Live Foundation offices on Tuesday 30 October 2018. If you were unable to attend the information session you may view the powerpoint presentation from the session.
Submitting an Application
Below is the link to our online application form. To assist potential applicant in putting the best application forward we encourage you to download the Community Connections Information and Application Tip document and a word version of the application that you can use to prepare your application.
Potential applicants are also encouraged to read about our previous Innovation Grantees which can be found here.
If you have any questions about eligibility, suitable grant requests or the application process please contact Cynthia Scherer, Community Impact and Grants Manager via email or phone (03) 5229-4364.