2018 Capital Works & Equipment Grants Are Now CLOSED
While funding for operation and delivery of services is important, the reality is that non-profits must have the appropriate infrastructure in place to be able to deliver effective services.
Capital works and equipment can be essential to assisting local non-profits in delivering effective services. Potential grant applicants in this category may apply for a 12 month Capital Works & Equipment Grant of up to $10,000 to:
- purchase equipment that supports operation and service delivery
- support the implementation of a minor capital works project
While there is no definitive list of possible projects in this grant category, below are some broad examples of projects that might be submitted:
- alterations or renovations of part of a building
- acquisition of furniture, fittings or equipment for a building
- altering or installing furniture, fittings or equipment in a building
- acquisition of computers, printers and computer related equipment, including software
- acquisition of specialized equipment related to service delivery (including vehicles)
Our 2018 Capital Works and Equipment Applications are now closed. You can read about our 2017 Capital Works and Equipment Grantees here. Our 2019 Capital Works and Equipment applications will open in March 2019. If you have any questions about eligibility, suitable grant requests, the application process please contact Cynthia Scherer, Community Impact and Grants Manager via email or phone (03) 5229-4364.