2019 Community Capital Works & Equipment Grants are now CLOSED
While funding for operation and delivery of services is important, the reality is that non-profits must have the appropriate infrastructure in place to be able to deliver effective services.
Capital works and equipment can be essential to assisting non-profits in delivering effective services. Potential grant applicants in this category may apply for a 12 month Capital Works & Equipment Grant of up to $10,000 to:
- purchase equipment that supports operation and service delivery
- support the implementation of a minor capital works project
While there is no definitive list of possible projects in this grant category, below are some broad examples of projects that might be submitted:
- acquisition of specialized equipment related to service delivery (including vehicles)
- alterations or renovations of part of a building
- acquisition of furniture, fittings or equipment for a building
- altering or installing furniture, fittings or equipment in a building
- acquisition of computers, printers and computer related equipment, including software
Our 2019 Capital Works and Equipment Grants are now closed. You can learn more our 2018 Grants here. Our 2019 Grants will be awarded at the end of June 2019 and publicly announced in July 2019. Our 2020 Grant Round will open March 2020. If you have any questions on the 2018 Community Grants awarded or our 2019 process please contact Cynthia Scherer, Community Impact and Grants Manager via email or phone (03) 5229-4364.