Recruiting: Executive Assistant & Office AdministratorMay 21, 2021
This is a busy, energising role that works closely with and reports to the CEO. The Executive Assistant and Office Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the Foundation’s office while also providing executive support to the CEO and board. This role will also work closely with the Foundation’s Finance and Corporate Services Manager and provide assistance with finance data entry and other tasks as required.
This important, public facing role and will often be the first point of connection for new donors, partners and supporters. It is a critical part of the Give Where You Live Foundation team as it is responsible for the smooth running of our office which enables the Foundation to continue to pursue its mission and purpose.
The successful candidate will require high levels of customer service for both internal and external customers, as well has high level organisation and administration expertise. The Foundation is made up of 15 -17 staff and runs a busy, but fun, office with many varied activities including regular fundraising events, grant rounds and social impact programs like GROW, our emergency voucher program and Feed Geelong. You will need to be able to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong desire to work in a social change not-for-profit and commitment to Give Where You Live Foundation’s purpose and mission
- A passion for the community,
- A passion for what you do and having fun!!
- Be a strong team player who is prepared to support all parts of our organisation.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, complex and busy work environment.
- The ability to multi-task and at times work under pressure.
- Have high levels of confidentiality, integrity and accountability.
- Be able to take initiative and work autonomously.
The Give Where You Live Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, and as a signatory to the GROW compact we encourage applications from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Read the full position description
To apply, send an up to date CV and your cover letter explaining why you would like to work for the Give Where You Live Foundation and how your unique set of skills and experience match those required to be successful in this role to email@example.com
If you have any specific questions please call, CEO, Bill Mithen on 03 7036 1736.